Areas of expertise
- Blockchain mining specialist
- Deep artificial intelligence experience
- Business leader for multi-million dollar revenue companies
- Experienced and successful startup owner
- PMI PMP certified in 2011
- BSc (Hons) University of Edinburgh, UK – Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science
- United World College of SEA 2001 Alumni
With over 17 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, software engineering, operations, strategy consulting, sales and decision making, Kaiesh has the breadth and depth of experience needed to run agile, successful software companies.
Kaiesh has founded, bootstrapped, and run multiple, successful, multi-million dollar revenue, technology companies and consulted for major blue chip organisations as a Strategy IT Consultant.
Before co-founding FreeCash in 2018, Kaiesh started an Internet company in Singapore in 2014. The Internet company Lucep grew to boast multi-million dollar revenues and profits within 3 years without any external funding.
Previously, Kaiesh held the position of CEO for a mid-size technology organisation with over 300 employees spread across 13 countries where he led transformational change in organisational structure and focus.
Prior to this, Kaiesh was as an internal strategy consultant for Credit Suisse, and became the Smart Working Lead for Credit Suisse APAC. Earlier in his career, Kaiesh was an IT strategy consultant for Accenture UK where he consulted on strategic technology projects for blue chip clients across EMEA.