Adam FunnellCommunity/Project Manager
Areas of expertise
- Blockchain expertise, with deep knowledge of the Ethereum network
- Project management of a decentralised, international team
- Graphic designer and marketing experience
- Successful crypto trader and investor
- BA (Hons)University of the Arts, UK – Graphic Design and Illustration
With over 18 years of experience in graphic design, project management, and marketing experience, Adam fell down the rabbit hole of crypto in 2014. Starting trading, but then becoming interested in the technology, he has invested in numerous ICO’s as well as being an active member of numerous crypto communities.
As a member of the founding FreeCash team, Adam has helped see the idea through from inception, to fundraising, liaising with all stakeholders. Adam is interested in the the application of ‘blockchain everything’ blockchain to disrupt existing industries and is consulting on several projects, including Blockchain for real estate and insurance.